Friday, July 25, 2014

Comments Wanted

One of the many reasons that I began this blog is because I wanted to engage with other people that share my love of all things k-drama. My opinions are obviously not representative of anything other than my own point of view and so I'd love to hear from the people that are checking in regularly - I know you are out there.

Am I totally off base with a particular review? Do you agree? Should there be more original artwork or less? More photos or less? Talk to me!

I will draw a personalized stick figure for the first person that posts a legitimate comment to any of the reviews that appear on this blog. Of course, I get to decide what is a legitimate comment. =)

I'm also still looking for ideas on how to represent "revenge" as a drama tag.

Happy commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment