Thursday, May 28, 2015

MIA: Michelle is Around... somewhere

Go me!
For anyone that checks in semi-regularly, you will have noticed a steep decline in the number of reviews that I have posted over the last few months. This is largely due to my ancient laptop and my lack of patience to boot it up and then wait a million years for it to run properly.

The good news is that my brand new lap top will be arriving by June 8th!

The bad news is that I leave for my Caribbean vacation on the 13th. I have approximately 30+ reviews that have been started over the last several months and that I never got around to finishing.  But with a speedy new laptop it should be no problem to work through them.

I'm excited! Look for Sensory Couple, Angry Mom, My Secret Hotel, and more over the coming weeks!

Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment